10 August 2009

red


red, originally uploaded by MadSunCaribou.

i've been playing around with ATCs or artist trading cards and made a couple, sent them out in swaps. just getting my feet wet. today i came across a web site specifically for ATC trading. of course i joined and proceeded to look through all the swaps going on. i came across one for mixed media altered photographs. i thought, i can do that and went and did 4 of them tonight. this picture is the first one i tried and i love how it came out. i love really grungy textured art and it's something i can do that doesn't take weeks to finish. at least not so far!

apparently my sister informed my mother that i was bipolar. so mom was all freaking out thinking i hear voices and shit. i had to talk her down and let her know that as long as i take my meds i'm fine. she just looks for reasons to worry about me i think. but i never lost my temper with her which is kudos for me.

overall mood has been much better past couple of days. that high level of anxiety has passed for now but it never stays gone very long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment